Wednesday -Thursday October 28-29, 2020


We made it!!  Norfolk, Virginia.  Covid is not winning.  As we approached our East Coast destination we found that Kimberley and Nate were no longer engaged.....THEY ARE MARRIED.  Wahoo.  We couldn't be happier for them.  I think pictures will tell it all.  (Oh, yeah, and Daisey was glad to see us too....we've missed that waggy tail)







We celebrated at the Hunt Room at the Cavalier Hotel in downtown Virginia Beach




And just had fun spending time with the happy couple: 










Out takes, photo adjustments or just because I liked the photos:

It was quite windy and I wanted to show the wind and rain in their back yard:










AND....another Ferris Wheel in a fun park in Virginia Beach where we were staying in a B & B:


That's all for today.

Comments

  1. You made it!!!! Kimmie and Nate make such a cute couple, so happy for them💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment